Non-Toxic Upholstery Cleaning Guaranteed to Dry within Hours!
Everyone has their favorite sofa, recliner or chaise that they love to relax on after a long day. Over time your upholstery begins to collect soil, dust, pet hair and other allergens. Having your upholstery professionally cleaned could make your furniture look like new again!
Our upholstery cleaning process removes soil and allergens from your delicate fabrics leaving your upholstery looking restored and dry within hours.
We specialize in cleaning micro-fiber, suede, cotton, silk and other delicate fabrics.
We also offer professional carpet cleaning in Frisco, Plano and Dallas Tx.
For more information regarding carpet cleaning services in your city, please visit…
We thoroughly clean your upholstery following a 10-Step Cleaning Process!
Your upholstery will dry within hours!
- Pre-inspect your upholstery for fiber type, fiber stability, soiling level and dye stability to determine the correct cleaning agents and method for optimal results. Our cleaning agents are safe, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- If needed, pre-vacuum for dry soil, dust and hair removal.
- Pre-treat heavy traffic areas and spots using our eco-friendly cleaning agents.
- Light agitation to loosen oily spots and lift matted fibers, if needed.
- Soil & pre-treatment is then extracted using specialized equipment and hot water (Steam Cleaning). In some cases, delicate upholstery will be cleaned using a dry cleaning agent and a hand bonnet.
- A special rinse is applied to soften fibers and to avoid leaving soil attracting residues.
- Deodorizer application (additional charges may apply).
- If upholstery is suede or micro-fiber, we will groom the fibers to expediate drying.
- 3m Scotchgard Fabric Protection Application (addtl $30 per piece of upholstery).
- Post-Cleaning Inspection with you to ensure cleaning exceeds your expectations.