At Pennway Carpet Cleaning, we understand that your area rugs are delicate, expensive and have a tremendous sentimental value. They take a lot of punishment from soil, spills, constant foot traffic and even pets. Over time signs of soil and contamination become evident requiring professional cleaning and restoration.
Don’t trust just anyone to clean your valuable rugs! We carefully treat each rug with EXTREME caution and care!
Our thorough cleaning process will leave your rug baby soft with that just cleaned fragrance!!
- Pre-inspect your rug for fiber type, fiber stability, soiling level and dye stability to determine the correct cleaning agents and method for optimal results. We will inform you of all your options in detail.
- Your rug will then be transported to our rug cleaning studio. We will test your rug again for dye stability using multiple cleaning agents. This testing usually lasts for 24 hours.
- Pre-vacuum both sides of rug until all insoluble soil is removed. This could take up to an hour of more depending on the level of soil hidden deep within the rugs fibers.
- Your rug will then be cleaned using our environmentally-friendly cleaning products. Cleaning could take several hours if your rug is contaminated with urine, vomit and/or smoke. All contaminates will be flushed and rinsed using specialized rug cleaning equipment.
- Drying of your rug is then expedited using specialized drying equipment.
- The rug is then groomed using a special brush to set the rug pile.
- We will contact you to schedule delivery of your fresh, clean and baby soft rug!